Bet you think I forgot about you, didn't you Internets? Well I didn't. I just didn't have anything exciting to say. I started this blog thinking that exciting things were to come but obviously that hasn't been the case. :( Sad. But I like lists, so I'll make you a catch up list....
- The new school year has started...
- ...and is already half way over.
- Both of my seestors are pregnant :)
- Emily's due at the end of March with a baybee girl
- Lana's due at the beginning of May and isn't finding out if she'll be adding a niece or a nephew to the fold
- Brian and I are still living in the same complex and loving it.
- The weight loss idea has kind of crapped out and then been resurrected
- No big plans yet for summer vaca, probably just sticking around at home to save moolah
- Emily and Brandon got married in October ... beautiful :)
- We've been spending our time working, working and more working
- I had been feeling bad about not writing anything here and had written a post in my head complete with extensive details about how I hate waiting for things: capturing B, getting engaged, planning the wedding, starting our "real" lives, etc. Bottom line, I decided that I wasn't going to write it out because no matter how much I want to rush things, I can't. There are a lot of things I thought I would have done by the time I was 28 that I haven't but that's okay! All in good time, right?
- Hopefully, good things are to come. But I'm not holding my breath or counting my chickens before they hatch :)
Patience. All is due time. But hopefully not too much time. :-)
ReplyDeleteYour font makes my smiley face look special.
ReplyDelete