We are ALMOST unpacked!! :) Raymond, Cheylyn, Davia, Jase and Abriauna were here this past weekend so we had to make room for them to sleep and for the kids to have room to move around in the apartment. This meant that we had to unpack a majority of the boxes in preparation for their visit. We still have a bunch of boxes to unpack, but it's getting there.
We're still down to one car after Brian's recent accident. I've been just hanging out at the house since he's been driving my car. We'll have to get a rental soon though because I've got plans....
Tomorrow is the much awaited wine tour with the Tulpy ladies... Jay and Jess will be here Friday night/Saturday morning and then we'll have Jada for a bit... Monday or Tuesday I head to Delaware for a beach trip with the family and will be there for a few days... then I drive my dear old dad home to Montrose from the beach and then I drive back to Reading... Friday Matt and Melissa arrive and we go to Six Flags!!! :)
See? Busy, busy, busy :)
Since I've been car-less it's been hard to get the things done I've wanted to do this summer. But I still have a few weeks, so there's still time. The whole stuck at home thing does help with getting meals planned and prepared and the apartment in order.
Brian's been working as much overtime as possible to help save up money for the future and to pay off credit cards, which means we don't have a ton of time to spend together. :( Hopefully things will start to settle down once mid-August hits. Speaking of quality time.... it's time to hit the sack :) Night all!
No comments:
Post a Comment