And by O I mean ovulation. :) Or at least my Clear Blue Easy Ovulation test says today is ovulation day.
Still not sure what I want to do about the whole ovulation thing though. Right now I am having so much fun with Kinsley. Do I really want to take time away from her? I am not, however, worried about having enough love for two kids. I've heard so many people say that they don't know how they could love another baby as much as their first. Or that they don't think they could love another baby as much and still love their first as much. Honestly not worried about that. I've got plenty of love for lots of baybees. :)
If we were to act on this, take this opportunity, make another baybee, Kinsley would be 19 months old when this baby comes along.
Yes, I have already looked at when my due date would be: January 6, 2014.
And considering the fact that I would be having another c-section, baybee would come about two weeks earlier than that. That would mean I could have another baby BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR! (eep...)
And (according to the Chinese Gender Chart) we would have a little boy. A little brother for Kinsley. <3 p="">
Despite any doubts I might have (time off, giving Kinsley enough attention, time for my darling husband), I really hope that it doesn't take long for us to get pregnant again. Part of the problem with the OPK is that it makes every month that passes seem like such a disappointment. I had toyed with the idea of NOT testing until we'd been trying for a year. That way any pregnancy would be a surprise (of sorts). Ultimately, (obviously!) I've decided that I want to know what my cycles look like even if we're not trying.
So far, ovulation is day 22. Now the question is do we start trying or do we make the conscious decision to NOT get pregnant. I haven't had to make that decision for years. I don't know that I WANT to make that decision.
Ahhh... so conflicted. 3>
No comments:
Post a Comment