we have a solid date scheduled for my c-section? Well we do :)
We talked to Dr. Lamade about end of pregnancy stuff such as the fact that I cannot attend the 8th grade field trip to Baltimore and having bi-weekly and then weekly appointments. As we were leaving he said, "oh, we need to schedule this thing!" hehe.. love that man. He wasn't sure that the June schedule would be up yet, but said if it was we would put my name on the books and he'd start his side of the paperwork.
Sure enough, the schedule was there so he asked us how June 6th sounded. GASP. Umm... good? We immediately said yes even though we were a bit conflicted.
+ The last student day is June 5th which means that I'll miss the last in-service day (shucks..)
+ I'll get a minimum of 12 weeks of "sick time" which means I won't have to go in over the summer at all
+ Frank's birthday is the 4th, Abriauna's is the 5th, and this baybee could be the 6th :)
+ Because I'll be just over 38 weeks there is (hopefully) less of a chance I'll go into labor
- 12 weeks of sick time will only get me to August 29th, so I'll have to take more unpaid leave than I wanted
- My original due date was June 21st. If we use that date, June 6th would make me less than 38 weeks. Is that too early?
- Wednesday's child is full of woe
And since the positives outweigh the negatives, we are set for June 6th (6-6-12) at 7:00 AM. :) Being first for the operating room that day = lowered chance of getting bumped.
That means that we have 9 weeks and 5 days until this baby arrives <3 I cannot believe how time has flown!
No comments:
Post a Comment