So I know I haven't updated in over a month. And I'm sure you've missed my updates HORRIBLY. The truth is, I just haven't been in a place where I wanted/needed to blog.
Weight watchers is going well. I've lost around 8 pounds :) My new pants I bought for the new school year are WAY to big so I've got to run back to the Outlets to return them. Yay :) We've been eating lots of good WW recipes. I do love cooking, so I've been so happy to get a chance to do so. Tonight we're having Cleveland Style Pork Chops (Cleveland as in Emily and Brandon, not the city), Tiny Potatoes with Rosemary, and a veggie :)
We're in week two of school. Things are going well. I really like my kids this year and even the ones I thought I might have trouble with have been great. :)
The only sad part about this being the second week of school is that this is the week I thought I'd be telling everyone I was pregnant. Our baby would have been around 13 weeks this week. :'(
Hopefully next week I'll get back to posting more often :)
*hugs* Sending much love and luck your way!
ReplyDeletePS- I'm stalled at 7 lbs lost...I'm been stalled there for 2 weeks...I've got to do something to kick-start the losing again! Maybe we can resume walking when this rain stops!