Monday, August 8, 2011

WW: Day 1!

Inspired by my dear sister in law, Sarah, I've decided to start Weight Watchers.  When I graduated from high school I was around 110 pounds. College, 120.  Now, not so much! I'd love to get back down to around 130 or so, but we'll see how this goes.  :)

Brian and I decided that there was no sense in both of us paying for WW.  We're trying to save money for a house, etc so I signed up and paid the $65 for three months. Since I do all the cooking, Brian will be doing the program by proxy. :) We had talked about starting yesterday, but I used all of my points at breakfast. So, we're starting today!!! :)

I made Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins last night.  The recipe calls for them to be the standard muffin size, but I decided to make them mini. This cuts them down from 5 points each to 1 point.  We also bought lots of fruit, but need to go out and do a massive Weight Watchers grocery trip later.

For breakfast today I'm having sliced strawberries, two muffins and 8 ounces of 1% milk.  This adds up to 5 points.  I get 29 points per day, so this seems like an okay start.  I haven't been eating big lunches lately, so I'll have plenty of points for dinner and such later.


Now for some pictures!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment